Sunday, June 21, 2009

Oh, Canada!

Leaving for Canada tomorrow. Actually we're spending the night in the 'Lou and then we're going to head out the next day to the airport. We have free parking at Pear Tree inn. Jason and I can't leave until 8:30 pm due to my long work day but it's fine. We're looking forward to it except right now I'm a little nervous about the budget issue going on in IL. Hopefully the H group won't be closed when I get back. It's a little nerve racking and I'd like to enjoy my vacation. Thankfully Jason has a system on his computer that allows him to keep an eye on the boys at the Barrell via the security cameras. He can also fix whatever computer gliche that occurs through his laptop. Not sure what our complete plans are yet but we are staying two nights in Whistler, two nights in Victoria and two nights in Vancouver. It should be nice and in the mid to upper 60s. Woo hoo!

No comments: