Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn leaves may fall

I asked Jason to write a blog, but he said he had nothing to say, yet. Anyways I'll keep it going until he decides to write one. I spent the entire weekend writing a boring paper. All it contained was facts and I was so annoyed with sitting at the kitchen table both Friday night AND SaturDAY. Sunday, I took a break. We went to early service (8:30) and then went to Fairview Heights to exchange Jason's ring. The friggin diamond fell out within a week of having it. Well, we were just in Fairview Heights not too long ago so we spent very little time there. Instead, we went to Lebanon. Very cute area. It has an old town feel and a couple of neat stores. Jason bought me some "Bitch" wine. Ha! Good times. We then spent the rest of the afternoon at Hidden Lake Winery near New Baden. It was beautiful outside. A perfect fall day. There was no way I was going to stay in ALLLL weekend. We were going to go to the Christopher Homecoming game with Tim and Rachel, but since Tim has been coaching basketball, I guess they barely spend time together. So, they decided to hang out alone. It was fine since I had to type this paper anyway. But, sorry we missed the win. Congrats Tman! Nice mohawk. So, how about those wineries?? We need to regroup...I hear some regrouping has been done involving wineries and I was like, What?! What gives?? Anyways, I'm gone this weekend. I'll be back the next. I know we have a Halloween party to go to on the 31st...
Anyways, that's all I got.
An investigation is still taking place when it comes to my sister. But...I'm not going to blog anymore about it. It's complicated...

No comments: